Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday 4 May 2012

Green Light

This special green light indicates that I am on the right track and can proceed with my research paper. Hurray…(softly because it does not mean that I will get good marks for it, yet).
The phrase ‘research paper’ sounds so huge (a stranger to me, a bit scary and difficult) because I have never befriended with it before. Well, that is why I have to get to know about it.
Miss Dzeelfa’s notes in her blogspot have done a great help for me to produce a template of my research paper in order to get a green light from her. It is actually about choosing three texts by the same author or three texts with common concerns written by three different authors, focus on the similarities of those texts, choose one topic which sounds interesting (to myself and my reader, maybe) and has the potential to be researched on.
I have touched quite a number of novels and short stories in previous semesters and know about more than a handful of authors. Since I have obtained the green light, I have done some readings on the field that I am going to do research on, which is marriage, and found some useful materials from journals and articles which I think can be used for my research paper.
Dear Research Paper, I’m getting to know about you bit by bit.

1 comment:

  1. Challenging for me too, to supervise from afar. This is the best I can do. PJJ students need to to work independently. That's why this mode works better for those who are older and we hope are more responsible/driven.

    ReplyDelete

 

Labels

Autobiography (1) Essay (1) Fables (1) Folktale (1) Legends (1) Letter (1) My Journals (3) Novel (1) Online Tasks (4) Poems (1) Speech (1)
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!